Various activities are conducted for the enjoyment of all Peace residents. The following is a sample schedule of activities:
- 6:30AM Tea with Biscuit
- 8:30AM Breakfast
- Yoga and or meditation. Yoga instructor available every Tuesday afternoon. Boarders are welcome to practice on their own.
- Time for library, indoor games, stroll in the gardens or personal usage.
- 10:30AM Seasonal Fruits
- 12:30PM Lunch
- Siesta or personal usage time.
- 4:30PM Afternoon tea with biscuit
- 6:00PM Snacks
- Evening entertainment program once a month
- Religious discourse - we try to arrange once a month
- Indoor games activities
- Personal usage time
- 8:30PM Dinner
In addition to the daily and weekly activities, there would be:
- One free medical check up monthly
- Following Pujas are arranged in the Peace Temple: Shiva Puja, Biswakarma Puja and Saraswati Puja.
- Celebrate 15th August and 26th January.
- We arrange for boarders to visit nearby Durga Puja during the Durga Puja days.
- We arrange outdoor “Puja Parikrama”(Tour of different Panadal) at an extra cost during Durga Puja.